Maintaining a good work-life balance is fundamental for us and we offer:
- excellent benefits with competitive compensation
- extensive healthcare
- a generous 25 days of holidays
- a climate where you can enjoy all these benefits.
Indeed, Montpellier is the perfect place for this: with public transport accessible beaches, near the mountains, you will never be short on things to do, or friends and family looking for a visit.
Our current vacancies
Applying at Wild Sheep Studio is not only about you fitting the job but how you’d like to work with us.
- Step one is the quick and easy application: be clear about who you are and what you would like to bring to Wild Sheep Studio, don’t forget any pertinent work references (Artstation, demoreel, git repo adress, personal website…).
- Step two : We organize an introductory Skype call, where the aim is to get to know you better and for us to introduce ourselves. We can talk about your experiences and how you like to work, and tell you about what life is like at Wild Sheep Studio. Sometimes we ask you to do a small test
- Step three: If the interest is mutual, we organize an on-site visit where you can meet the team, see the project and get a taste of life in the South of France
- Step four: If we and you believe there is a good match, we will make an offer and start planning for your arrival.